SPECTATOR PACKAGE - ÖTILLÖ, THE SWIMRUN WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP 2022
ÖTILLÖ is the jewel in the crown. It is the mother of all swimruns and the origin of the sport. ÖTILLÖ is considered to be one of the most prestigious endurance races in the world.
The Spectator package is the only way that you will be able to take part of a majority of what the participants go through during the race.
Below is what is included in the Spectator package.
Sunday, September 4th
- 2:15 pm bus from Stockholm City to Hotel Djurönäset together with the racers.
- Upon arrival you will be able to take part in the whole racer check-in experience and see the race briefing at 5 pm.
- Dinner and hotel accommodation (twin room occupancy) at Hotel Djurönäset.
Monday, September 5th
- Early breakfast and boat transport to the start together with the racers.
- Watch the start at Sandhamn.
- Ferry transport along the course to see part of the race.
- Lunch on the ferry.
- Drop off on the island of Utö at 1 pm to see all the teams finish.
- Dinner together with the racers at Utö Värdshus.
- Dormitory- style accommodation at Utö Värdshus.
- Optional ferry and bus transport to Stockholm C.
Tuesday, September 7th
- Breakfast at Utö Värdshus.
- Ferry and bus transport with the racers to Stockholm C.
See the detailed schedule and find more information about the race here.
- SEK 7 500 per person
The cost for the Spectator package is not refundable. If you have bought the Spectator package and cannot take part in the event you can sell your spot if you find someone that wants to buy it. Please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo credit: Jakob Edholm & Pierre Mangez / ÖTILLÖ