WELCOME TO RACE AROUND DENMARK 2024
Race Around Denmark (RAD) offers 4 challenges, supported and unsupported. RAD passes through some of the most beautiful and challenging terrain Denmark has to offer. It demands a strong physique, and will of steel to conquer either one of our 4 challenges:
Race Around Denmark 1600km
Race Around Jutland 800km
Race Coast2Coast 400km
Race Around Mols 200km
During the race, there are great opportunities for family, friends, colleagues and others to follow the riders, as we have live tracking on all participants more than 10.000 people do every year from all over the world, many of them also come out on the parkour, to cheer the riders!
The race starts and ends in Gl. Løgten, near Aarhus, where you can sleep/rest before, during and after the race. It will even be possible to bring your own caravan or tent at the race site, please let us know in advance if you plan to stay in a caravan.
What is included?
- Awesome start / finish area, in 2024 with a nice buffet of energy, drinks, fruit, coffee and bread.
- Excellent Live Tracking service, provided by Follow my Challenge, and followed by more than 10.000 people every year in Denmark and around the world.
- Pro photo service, at the start, on start of the course and at the finish, free of charge.
- Food and drinks for you and your crew, before the race and at the finish.
– Supported tickets include, snacks and drinks at the start. A home made burger and drinks at the finish, for both the riders and the crew!
– Unsupported tickecs include, snacks, drinks at the start. A home made burger and drinks at the finish!
SAG service. RAD offer the possibility to be picked up, and driven to nearest train station in case of a DNF, and with no public transportion available within a reasonable amount of time. Expect at least 3 - 4 hours before pick-up. Transport is only offered to nearest Train-Station, Not to the finish line.
MORE INFO : www.racearounddenmark.org