WELCOME TO RACE AROUND DENMARK 2022
Our race offers challenges for everyone. Our routes passes through some of the most beautiful and challenging terrain, Denmark has to offer. It demands a strong physique, and will of steel to conquer either of our 3 challenges, be it 1600, 800 or 400km, supported or unsupported, neither challenge is to be considered "easy".
During the race, there will be great opportunities for family, friends, colleagues and others to follow the riders, as we have a great system for tracking the participants, which more than 10.000 people do every year, many of them also come out the the parkour, to cheer the riders!
The race starts and ends near Aarhus, where you va sleep/rest before, during and after the race. It will even be possible to bring your own caravan or tent at the race site.
What is included?
- Awesome start / finish area, with small expo from our partners.
- Excellent Live Tracking service. Followed by more than 10.000 people every year in Denmark and around the world.
- Pro photo service, at the start, on course and at the finish, free of charge.
- Food and drinks for you and your crew, before the race and at the finish.
– Supported tickets include, snacks, drinks and a pasta salad at the start. A home made burger and drinks at the finish, for both the riders and the crew!
– Unsupported tickecs include, snacks, drinks and a pasta salad at the start. A home made burger and drinks at the finish! SAG service. RAD offer the possibility to be picked up, and driven to nearest train station in case of a DNF, and with no public transportion available with in a reasonable amount of time. Expect at least 3 - 4 hours before pick-up, and transport only offered to nearest Train-Station, Not to the finish line.
MORE INFO : www.racearounddenmark.org